CLICK THE PICTURE FOR FUN TIMES AND RAP MUSIC!
This mix exists because of the power of the internets. I was listening to a few songs that used the New Style sample and thought man this beat should never end because all the songs that use this are fun. Well guess what; I FUCKING TWEETED THAT!! AMAZING I KNOW RIGHT. So then Hunnicutt (A CANADIAN DJ FROM WINNIPEG) saw this amazing power of twitter on his very own international internet enabled device! AMAZING! Then he TWEETED that he too wanted to make a mix of songs like this! So then we facebook messaged each other because who needs email when facebook is all the power of the internet in a like. I sent him some songs and two seasons later (because real life is nowhere near as fast as internet life) we had a mix. It’s called “oooOOOoooOOOooo…” and you should listen to it because it has lots of O’s and the internets is magic.
Beer & Rap presents: “oooOOOoooOOOooo…” (The Mixtape) by DJ Hunnicutt
Beer & Rap presents: “oooOOOoooOOOooo…” (The Mixtape)
- Beastie Boys - The New Style
- Big Tuck - Not A Stain On Me (feat. Fat Bastard)
- Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All - Swag Me Out
- Prophet Posse - Orange Mound (feat. M-Child)
- Prophet Posse - Orange Mound (The Return: Part 2) (feat. Kelo & K-Rock)
- Redman - The New Style
- The Cool Kids - Oscar The Grouch
- Talib Kweli - I’m On One (feat. Cyhi Da Prynce)
- Pill - Trap Goin’ Ham
- Three 6 Mafia - I’m So High
- Almighty RSO - Call Us The All
Mixed by DJ Hunnicutt (www.soundcloud.com/djhunnicutt)
Produced by www.beerandrap.com
Hot damn, I wanted to do a ‘tape just like this last week, I even had “Trap Goin Ham” a remix of that Big Tuck joint and some other similar shit in an iTunes playlist. This is better than anything I would have done though. Its a nice mix.